One event on December 9, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on December 12, 2022 at 1:00 pm
This year, add a unique offering to your holiday menu. As friends and family gather around the holiday table, it is a great opportunity to start a conversation about advance care planning and completing healthcare directive documents. Advance care planning helps ensure your end-of-life care preferences can be honored and that you get to choose the person who will be the voice for your decisions if you are unable to communicate them yourself. These are not always easy conversations to have, but this webinar can help reduce the challenge.
Contexture is hosting a series of presentations designed to help get that conversation started this holiday season.
Attendees will learn:
• The benefits of advance care planning.
• The different advance directive documents.
• How to start conversations around advance care planning and end-of-life healthcare wishes.
• Resources for people of all ages and health status.
• How to register your directives with the Arizona Healthcare Directives Registry (AzHDR).
Click the link below to register for your preferred sessions.
Invite your friends, family and clients to attend one of these sessions to learn about how to begin talking with loved ones about end-of-life wishes and the importance of completing advance directives.
View or download a copy of the event flyer for sharing with others here.